Home Forums General Discussion Blocked drains Re: Re: Blocked drains


If your renting this sort of thing should be reported via your landlord / agent who can investigate it.  It could be an issue with the communal drain, but this sort of problem would affect the lower floors first. As a residents co. most drain issues are dealt with by a company called DCPM, they have a good working knowledge of the layout so can often pinpoint issues quickly.

I will drop an email to the managing agent to get some contact details for you and ping them across later today.