• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

The AGM will be held on Tuesday 20th November upstairs at the Moby Dick Pub, which is the other side of Greenland Dock. Papers are being sent out to leaseholders by Woods this Wednesday.[flash=200,200][/flash]

imported_post

At what time is this evening's AGM, please? I know it is in the papers which were circulated to us some time ago, but unfortunately I have left the papers at home and was planning to pick them up before heading for the Moby Dick.

Thank you very much.

Tom

imported_post

Tom,
      I really should have known this off the top of my head, but I couldnt remember the exact time.  Anyway I have had a chance to find the paperwork now and I can inform you its at 7:30pm. 

All the best

Simon.

imported_post

Thank you very much, Simon – and for your recent posts to me elsewhere in here (re. fireworks and Tesco). See you tonight.

Tom

Anonymous

😀The minutes of the AGM will be posted when they have been produced by Wood Management. However I would like to advise all forum members of the principal decision, which was to call another EGM on 16th January at 7.30 p.m.. The purpose of this meeting will be to receive Wood Management's explanations for a number of questions on the accounts which were asked, and which they were not able to answer. The auditors have been asked to appear and to address these questions. In addition, the draft budget for 2008 will be considered for approval.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.