Home Forums General Discussion Distressed Cat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      imported_post

There is a distressed tabby cat with large white patches which is often seen wandering in our gardens and around the immediate roadways.

This stress may be some friction between this cat and another much larger black cat who inhabits the area

I am thinking that the tabby may well require veterninary help and although it has a collar, I am not aware whether it lives wild or has an owner in one of the flats.

Can anybiody shed any further light on this?

imported_post

There is a note on local bins and doors etc about a missing cat from the next block up from us (between us and the Watersport Centre – is that Swedish Quays?).

imported_post

The  number on the posters is 07786390101 – from the picture the missing tabby has white paws and a white chest.

imported_post

Oh -and the cat is called Sam – so presumably a male cat.

imported_post

Many Thanks for your replies.

Unfortunately, it is not the same puss as the one on the posters that have appeared about a lost cat called Sam which went missing about 12th September.

The one that I am concerned about has been roaming since at least last March, and certainly female. With winter coming on I just wondered if anybody knew anything.

imported_post

I often see a grey and white tabby cat in the garden and it is often having little battles with the black and white cat, Atti, that I believe is from the Wibbly.  The grey and white one is often hanging around the entrance to 100 Rope Street so perhaps the owner lives there.

imported_post

Thanks SF, I have seen her on the steps of both 100 and 101, and if it does have an owner iI feel t is more likely to be in the East block rather than the West block. However, I have also seen her go into 100 when one of the occupiers returned home only to see the same occupier then shoo her out back on to the street.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.