Home Forums General Discussion East block garage door

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      imported_post

Hi,

Who do I report to that the East block vehicle garage entry door is stuck open?  I tried the managing agents but they said it was not their problem.

Thanks,  Tim (7/101)

imported_post

Tim,

Please can you clarify that you have contacted RMG on 0345 002 4444 and that they have said it isn't their problem.

I am disgusted if this is indeed the case and will be making sure they hear about it tomorrow.

Thanks
      Simon

imported_post

Hi Simon,

Yes I contacted RMG, gave my reference number and details of the faulty door.  Lady on the phone put me on hold while she called building manager.  Came back to me to say that as it was a communal issue it wasn't their problem, and suggested I call someone out myself and claim it on my insurance. 

Did question this with her as this is the first time this has happened when reporting faults.

Tim 

imported_post

That really is the strangest thing given all they should deal with is communal issues.  I asked my partner to report it today and she was told the contractor would be contacted to fix.  Clearly there is some inconsistency in the training given to the operatives on the phone.  I have a number of issues to raise with our agent and this will be added to my list.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.