Home Forums General Discussion Gardens and Garage Issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      imported_post

I would like to add to comments made by others that the garden is looking excellent; well done to the young lady who works tirelessly to make it look that way.

I do, however, own parking space 99 and I've been unable to park my car in it for the last couple of weeks due to communal garden machinery/tools stacking up. I realise that it is close to the door so can see why this has occurred – please let me know who I should speak to in order to get this sorted.

My car is currently parked on Rope Street and the sooner I can get moved back into the garage the better.

Many thanks
      Richard

imported_post

Richard,
      I am not around at RQ at the moment but I think yours must be the parking space where some planks were stacked a couple of weeks ago? Is there a chance that you could put your car in an unused space and we will move them as soon as we can. Elin is not coming for a couple of weeks and I am away too. You could use my space number 134.
      Yours,
      Chris Todhunter

imported_post

Chris,
      Many thanks for your swift reply; apologies for the slow response as I have been away myself.

I am perfectly happy to use other empty spaces for the foreseeable future (I will try not to use yours but I do appreciate your kind offer) as I can see the convenience of my space for the garden works as it is within easy access of the door.

Please, therefore, if any of you find a Black Ford Focus in your space do write me a quick note on the windscreen and I will ensure I move it elsewhere!

Regards
      Richard

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.