Home Forums General Discussion Stolen Post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      imported_post

I have had a report of a letter box being emptied at 1 Rainbow Quays. Please everyone be wary.
      C.

imported_post

I've recently reported to the Royal Mail about 5 small parcels (Blurays, Books etc) going missing over the past month. The parcels were sent from 3 different senders and I'm 100% sure they were sent.

The Royal Mail said they have had a few reports recently from the area but as they could have gone missing at a number of stages in the process, including people fishing them out of the letter boxes,  there wasn't anything that could be done.

I live at 98 Rope Street so it seems we all need to be on the lookout

Paul

imported_post

Sorry to hear this, Paul. However, at least you know what is missing from your letter box, which obviously is not always the case. A possible work-around is to have all such items sent to your work address, if that is an option, which also saves you the trip down to the post office in Mandala Way for items that do make it to your door step in your absence, but which are too large, require signing for etc.

imported_post

Cheers Tom

That is what I know has gone missing could possibly have been others, 3 were birthday presents so I've probably got a disgruntled relative I haven't thanked :-0

All those items were small enough to post in the letter box so I didn't think twice about it as I've never had the problem before but will get more things posted to my work address in future.

Paul

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.