Home Forums General Discussion Visitor to flat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      imported_post

Hi, there was a visitor to all flats at 1 RQ around 7pm this evening. I wasn't home but parents, who don't speak any English, were. Just wondering what was the visit for?

Thanks

imported_post

Hi,

Don't know if it is connected but i had a knock on my flat door, mid afternoon, by a guy trying to sign me up for a charity.  A polite no was all that was needed, but people just buzzing open the front door is not great security.  Tim

imported_post

Not only not great security, but contrary to our policy (http://www.rainbowquay.co.uk/Residents.html). Personally, I always make the trip down from the 3rd floor to check out anyone claiming to have lost their key, to be here to read the meters, or to make a delivery etc., and on more than one occasion, the person has left by the time I arrive at the front door.

imported_post

I was actually quite worried given that my parents told me that the gentlemen came and knocked on people's doors. I don't know who initially opened door to this gentlemen, but would appreciate if people could do what Tom does before allowing to the flats.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.