Home Forums General Discussion Wibbley Wobbley

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      imported_post

The Council are going to remove the Wibbley Wobbley and install a vessel 30% larger to trade as a Bar and Restaurant.

This will have a serious impact on the peace and tranquillity of Rainbow Quay

http://planbuild.southwark.gov.uk:8190/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=_STHWR_DCAPR_9570295

I urge you to contact the council and let them know your views.

imported_post

I am concerned about the leaflet which was pushed under my front door signed by RQRC ltd. The views of residents has not been solicited on this matter so I was surprised to find the residents committee sending out this type of biased campaigning literature. Can you confirm how the printing of the leaflet was not funded and I would also like a copy of the RQRC ltd. constitution/terms of reference

imported_post

Hi Mary,

The leaflet was to make residents aware of the situation with the wibbley wobbley.  You will recall at the AGM that many residents expressed concern about the proposal for the mooring.  It was the consensus view of the board that it was important to let residents know of the plans, as past experience has shown that the council cannot be relied on to inform everyone.  The cost of the leaflet was met out of my own pocket. 

You can express your personal view about the application on the Southwark website.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.