Home Forums General Discussion Peace and Tranquility Vs Wibbley Wobbley

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      imported_post

I am sure some of our residents may have noticed how quiet it has been with the Wibbley Wobbley having been closed.

Due to an error with the current licence the vessel is having to apply for a new licence.  The details can be found at the following link: Licence Application

If you share my view that the peace and quiet should remain, then I would urge you to object to the granting of the licence.  Details of how to do this can be found here: Object to application

imported_post

On a separate note re peace and tranquility, does anybody else have their neighbours slamming the door to the communal landing?  I'm not sure how it works in other parts of the building but the neighbours are constantly slamming the door to get to flats 3,4 & 5 at unsociable hours.  I've been woken up at ~07:30 both days this weekend and have also just heard the door slam at 22:45 on a Sunday night.

IMO this just shows such disrespect to others, and I'm getting fed up of it.. Luckily I've found out that the neighbours are moving soon, so hopefully the problem will stop there.

imported_post

I have been troubled with this.  The closing mechanism on the doors is the issue and new tenants not being aware / considerate of the impact the closes have.  In the past I have made adjustments to the communal door to reduce noise and put up a note.  I have also chatted to the neighbors about it which has helped.

I am hoping to get a contractor to come round and check and adjust the communal doors over the coming months.  What block are you?

Its also something I should add on the next version of the residents info card (if and when I get time to do it)

Simon
      6/97

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.